Clear Pre-Opened Bags, 10" x 15", 4 Mil, 250 CT, LDPE
DISCONTINUED BY ALL VENDORS
Our 10" x 15" 4 Mil Clear Pre-Opened Bags On Rolls are the perfect packaging solution used on automated packing machines. Clear Pre-Opened Bags for automated packaging machines have an open slit in the front and perforated back for automatic or fast hand product loading. Made from 100% virgin raw materials, these bags comply with FDA/USDA specifications for direct food contact.
With distribution centers all over the continental USA, your order will be processed quickly by Edco-Source within 4 hours Monday through Friday.
- Gauge: 4 mil (industrial strength protection for bulky items like screws, industrial hardware and tools that keeps them from puncturing through the bag)
- Material: Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Closure: open top
- The "Width" measurement represents the bag opening
- Add 0.5 inch extra or more to the "Length" measurement to account for your preferred sealing method
- Packaging: on rolls, neatly wound on 3" cores
- This bag size has standard 1/4" round vent holes
For more information on how to choose the right gauge or size, refer to FAQs.
For items only available on rolls, the quantities below are per roll, not per carton.
|PRICE PER BOX||QTY/CTN|
|1 ||3 ||5 ||10 ||25 |
|$40.54 || $40.25 || $40.00 || $39.50 || $39.00 ||DISCONTINUED BY ALL VENDORS|