Flat Poly on Rolls, 20" x 30", 4 Mil, 250 CT, LDPE
Our high-quality Flat Poly Bags on Rolls come perforated for easy separation and dispense. Made from 100% virgin raw materials, these versatile bags meet all USDA and FDA requirements for direct food contact.
- Gauge: 4 mil (provides scuff protection for bulky items like screws, industrial hardware and tools that keeps them from puncturing through the bag)
- Material: Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Color: clear
- Closure: open top (no reclosable zip top)
- The "Width" measurement represents the bag opening
- Add 0.5 inch extra or more to the "Length" measurement to account for your preferred sealing method
- Seal them with a heat or impulse sealer, twist tie, rubber band or bag tape
- Neatly wound on 3" cores with 1" diameter core plugs for use with tubing dispensers
For more information on how to choose the right gauge or size, refer to FAQs.
For items only available on rolls, the quantities below are per roll, not per carton.
|PRICE PER BOX||QTY/CTN|
|1 ||3 ||5 ||10 ||25 |
|$96.67 || $94.07 || $91.48 || $88.88 || $86.28 ||250|