Flat Poly-Bags, 21" x 24", 1 Mil, 1000 CT, LDPE
Our 21" x 24" 1 Mil Flat Poly Bags are the perfect packaging solution for a myriad of purposes spanning multiple industries. Flat Poly Bags are the most common and affordable way to package products because they provide excellent protection and outstanding value. Made from 100% virgin raw materials, these high-quality bags meet all USDA and FDA requirements for direct food contact.
With distribution centers all over the continental USA, your order will be processed quickly by Edco-Source within 4 hours Monday through Friday.
- Gauge: 1 mil (best for temporary storage of lightweight items with low puncture resistance)
- Material: Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Closure: open top (no reclosable zip top)
- The "Width" measurement represents the bag opening
- Add up to 0.5 inch or more to the "Length" measurement to account for your preferred sealing method
- Seal them with a heat or impulse sealer, twist tie, rubber band or bag tape
- Special Freight Alert - This Item, depending on the quantity and weight, may not qualify for free shipping. In the case that a shipping cost will be incurred, you will be notified by email and/or phone. You will have the option to cancel prior to credit card being charged.
For more information on how to choose the right gauge or size, refer to FAQs.
For items only available on rolls, the quantities below are per roll, not per carton.
|PRICE PER BOX||QTY/CTN|
|1 ||3 ||5 ||10 ||25 |
|$126.60 || $112.87 || $110.66 || $108.49 || $106.36 ||1000|